A list of my career experience and accomplishments. Click here to download a PDF version of my resume.
Senior Designer at The Impact Partnership • 2015
- Works with copywriters and other key team members to produce work across all mediums.
- Provides direction to motion designers and graphic designers.
- Leads creative team for major client work including branding and marketing initiatives.
Lead Designer at The Impact Partnership • 2013 – 2015
- Managed a team of three designers.
- Developed branding standards for clients.
- Primary tasks included branding, corporate identity, web design, illustrations for motion design, internal and external projects and events.
Graphic Designer at The Impact Partnership • 2012 – 2013
- Maintained vendor relationships.
- Led client branding and concepting meetings.
- Primary tasks included branding, corporate identity, web design, internal and external projects and events.
Freelance Illustration (sockmonkee.com) • 2006 – Present
- Collaborates with clients and other creatives.
- Provides creative and effective work independently with little direction.
- Works include spot illustrations for print, editorial, web, wall murals, posters, and apparel.
A partial list of clients include:
- Google / Google Fiber
- Wired UK
- Los Angeles Magazine
- Bloomberg Business Week
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Gym Class Heroes
- Plain White T’s
- Fueled By Ramen Records
- Live Nation
- Art Institute of Atlanta BFA in Graphic Design (with honors) 2006 – 2009.
- Gordon College (Music) 2003 – 2006.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Proficient in Mac and PC.
- Accomplished illustrator.
My freelance works can be viewed in these publications and websites:
- TEES The Art of the T-Shirt MAKI (Laurence King, 2008)
- Citrus Cel Animation Festival (2010)
- Computer Arts Magazine (November 2010) Issue 181
- Computer Arts Projects Magazine (December 2010) Issue 143
- CarneMag (Online) - Issue 10
- Juxtapoz.com (Online feature) - July 19, 2011
- Computer Arts Magazine (August 2011) Issue 190